Submit a News Article
FICPI Members News Contributions
FICPI members are invited to contribute News to this website. News posts are subject to the following guidelines:
- You must be an active FICPI member to post a news article.
- The content of the article must be relevant to the topic of Intellectual Property, Patents, and/or FICPI's activities.
- Please respect the open nature of our organization and do not promote your firm or company as part of the content.
- Your submissions will be moderated by FICPI and submitting content does not guarantee it will be published.
Step 1: Create a FICPI Account
- Request a FICPI member's account
- Wait for approval. Once you account is approved, you now will be able to post content to the website for approval.
Step 2: Submit News for Moderation
- Fill out as much as you can, and then save the draft.
- This will notify FICPI and we'll follow up with an questions we may have via email.
If you have an questions please contact email@example.com