Geoff is a partner in the national firm of Borden Ladner Gervais in Canada. He is a Registered Patent Agent in both Canada and the United States. Geoff works with a range of clients in the materials and metallurgical, mechanical and electrical fields. He has extensive experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications in the electronic packaging, electronic device and material processing and metallurgical fields. Geoff has acted as a tutor on the Patent Drafting Course since 2004 and has been Course leader since 2011.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Join our LinkedIn group
Contact the Editor
As members of the global community of independent IP attorneys, FICPI members can help each other improve by sharing our insights and experience. If you have a personal opinion or comment on a topical issue of IP law, how we can help our clients build IP value in their businesses, or how we manage our own practices, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our Editor (contact details below).
T: +44 (0)800 998 7990 or +44 (0)7941 669 925
Guidelines for Authors
If you would like to write an article for the FICPI Blog, please review the Guidelines for Authors.
- IP laws and practice (includes legislation, practice changes, case-law from around the world)
- FICPI activities
- Conferences and events (FICPI and other)
- Professional standards, ethics and best practice
- IP as a business, practice management
- IP asset management (valuation, licensing, FRAND etc.)
- FICPI committees and working groups