Doug Deeth is the immediate past President of FICPI, and a former President of its Communications Commission. A founding member and current managing partner of Deeth Williams Wall LLP, his practice extends to all aspects of intellectual property and technology law, with an emphasis on the business aspects of IP and IT, including drafting and negotiating licenses, product development and acquisition agreements, including the acquisition and sale of IP and IT focused businesses. He provides timely, practical and pragmatic advice to clients on the clearance, protection and enforcement of all forms of technology and intellectual property rights, and has particular expertise in chemical and pharmaceutical products and processes.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Join our LinkedIn group
Contact the Editor
As members of the global community of independent IP attorneys, FICPI members can help each other improve by sharing our insights and experience. If you have a personal opinion or comment on a topical issue of IP law, how we can help our clients build IP value in their businesses, or how we manage our own practices, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our Editor (contact details below).
T: +44 (0)800 998 7990 or +44 (0)7941 669 925
Guidelines for Authors
If you would like to write an article for the FICPI Blog, please review the Guidelines for Authors.
- Life in lockdown in France, blog 6: The “e Pandemic”, 30 years later on
- Amazon’s experimental “Utility Patent Neutral Evaluation Program”: the good, the bad and the ugly on
- Life in lockdown in France, blog 3: WhatsApp and other messaging services on
- AI tech used in trade mark search on
- Mind the gap (in protection) on
- IP laws and practice (includes legislation, practice changes, case-law from around the world)
- FICPI activities
- Conferences and events (FICPI and other)
- Professional standards, ethics and best practice
- IP as a business, practice management
- IP asset management (valuation, licensing, FRAND etc.)
- FICPI committees and working groups