Andrzej Stelmachowski is an advocate trainee and a junior lawyer at LDS Łazewski Depo & Partners. His activities cover prosecution, litigation and consulting services for both national and foreign companies, related to intellectual property. Andrzej graduated in Law and has also completed a postgraduate Intellectual Property Course at the University of Warsaw. He also achieved the American law programme at the Center for American Law Studies co-organised by the Levin College of Law. Currently, he is a participant in individual PhD law studies at the University of Warsaw.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Join our LinkedIn group
Contact the Editor
As members of the global community of independent IP attorneys, FICPI members can help each other improve by sharing our insights and experience. If you have a personal opinion or comment on a topical issue of IP law, how we can help our clients build IP value in their businesses, or how we manage our own practices, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our Editor (contact details below).
T: +44 (0)800 998 7990 or +44 (0)7941 669 925
Guidelines for Authors
If you would like to write an article for the FICPI Blog, please review the Guidelines for Authors.
- Life in lockdown in France, blog 6: The “e Pandemic”, 30 years later on
- Amazon’s experimental “Utility Patent Neutral Evaluation Program”: the good, the bad and the ugly on
- Life in lockdown in France, blog 3: WhatsApp and other messaging services on
- AI tech used in trade mark search on
- Mind the gap (in protection) on
- IP laws and practice (includes legislation, practice changes, case-law from around the world)
- FICPI activities
- Conferences and events (FICPI and other)
- Professional standards, ethics and best practice
- IP as a business, practice management
- IP asset management (valuation, licensing, FRAND etc.)
- FICPI committees and working groups