FICPI seeks your help as it builds global business intelligence
FICPI’s Professional Excellence Committee (PEC) seeks to further the knowledge base within FICPI and amongst members by gathering more information on IP practice management, with the goal of establishing FICPI as a global business intelligence unit for the IP profession.
This year is the inaugural launch of the FICPI IP practice management benchmarking survey and builds on the excellent work started by the FICPI-France: l’Association des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (ACPI).
The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete; enjoy a coffee while you’re thinking!
Once published, the results will:
- Allow you to compare your firm with others in the region, country or world
- Start to identify trends in the profession and IP marketplace
- Allow PEC to identify challenges in the profession and to offer targeted advice
The success and weight of the survey information is dependent on the number of responses we receive.
Please take 15 minutes today to complete the survey to benefit the entire FICPI membership and to ensure your views are represented.
FICPI’s view and involvement
FICPI’s work helps build IP value for independent IP practitioners and its international flavour and initiatives such as the IP practice management survey helps ensure FICPI members can offer counsel with a wider perspective.
- Keep an eye out for the upcoming FICPI webinar series ‘Connect, Share and Grow’, with content driven by the work of PEC and FICPI’s Study & Work Committee
- If the survey prompts you to raise questions and address challenges, join our LinkedIn Group for member-only conversations
- Pre-register for FICPI’s Virtual Open Forum, running from 4-5 November