Join us on 4-5 November for FICPI’s Virtual Open Forum
This year FICPI’s much-loved Open Forum will have a different look and feel.
Continued restrictions on travel mean that we have opted for an online event: the first FICPI Virtual Open Forum.
Behind the scenes we’ve been working hard to transform the planned in-person event into an online meeting that will include valued elements such as social events and discussions, as well as our usual high-quality speakers.
So what can you expect from the FICPI Virtual Open Forum?
- High quality speakers from around the world
- Content covering patents, trade marks, IP practice management and personal development
- Networking in facilitated breakout rooms
- Social events will include wine tasting, recipe swaps, a fun quiz and exercise challenges
- Fun prizes based on categories such as ‘Best socialiser’, ‘Most active on LinkedIn’ and ‘Top networker’
Bookings will open shortly using Eventbrite. The conference sessions are free to FICPI members; non-members will pay a set conference fee.
Session topics will include:
- The challenge of keeping up to date with changes to patent laws and practices
- Dealing with the spectrum of objections to trade mark applications
- Artificial intelligence in patent examination
- Trade marks tainted by scandals
- Delivering your speech well on a webinar
Pre-register today to demonstrate your interest and receive regular updates.
FICPI’s view and involvement
FICPI continues to forge ahead with its renowned high quality events during this challenging year, moving online and creating new ways to learn, build connections and share insights.